Who are Translate UK?
Translate UK Limited was founded in 2006 to provide translation and interpreting services to businesses in the North of England. We are now able to provide translation and interpreting services in and out of all major languages and serve clients throughout the UK as well as Europe. The aim from the start has been to provide a high quality professional language service to businesses and commerce. Therefore we always endeavour to deliver the following to our clients:
- Fully qualified translators and interpreters, who are experienced professional linguists with relevant post-graduate qualifications and membership of professional linguistic associations in their home country.
- Translators who always work into their mother tongue.
- Translators and interpreters with a wide range of knowledge and understanding of the subject matter before assigning work to them. Our linguists are localized with specialist terminology of their language and field, allowing for accurate translations.
- The use of translation memory and other technologies to sensibly provide the best quality translations to our clients.
- All work to be carried out to the highest quality to meet customer satisfaction as well as meeting deadlines, whether short or long.
- Personal relationships with both clients, translators and interpreters to enhance our public relations.
- Complete client confidentiality.
- Reliable repeat custom, which many of our loyal customers, translator and interpreters constantly benefit from.
- Provide a translator or interpreter for almost any language, no matter how obscure.
The success of your business depends on having the right partners in business.
At Translate UK Limited we understand not only the language of your business but you can trust us to produce accurate, high-quality documents every time, on time. As one of the UK’s specialist provider of document production and management services we can turn your work around quickly and professionally to meet your company deadlines.
As a result we have been successfully providing our comprehensive range of services to businesses, solicitors firms, courts, the probation service and NHS through to private individuals.